atunah

Atunah's Romance Haus

The Alabaster Hip (The Regency Romp Trilogy Book 3)
Maggie Fenton;Margaret Foxe
Kit
Noreen A. Reilly-Harrington
Feversong: A Fever Novel
Karen Marie Moning
What Happens in Scotland - Jennifer McQuiston When I started reading this, I just flew through the first 32%. Then I finished quickly in another session. I really liked this one. H/h wake up in bed together totally wasted. She an english lady, he, who knows. :)This happens in Scotland or course, where she was visiting a cousin. She flees the room after knocking him out with a chamber pot and she can't remember anything about the night. But she is wearing a wedding ring. He remembers nothing either. Then they don't meet again until like 40 % in (kindle book). Until then, they are both slowly remembering stuff and having odd things told about what they done, people they supposedly met, etc. Step by step the madness of that night is coming out. Its quite charming and funny. So for the first 40 percent, they are both frolicking around the small scottish town looking for each other, while being confronted with some fun stuff they did while drunk. She to get an annulment, she's an heiress after all, he because his money bag is missing and he thinks she is a thieving strumpet. Very likable characters and very lighthearted fun.