atunah

Atunah's Romance Haus

The Alabaster Hip (The Regency Romp Trilogy Book 3)
Maggie Fenton;Margaret Foxe
Kit
Noreen A. Reilly-Harrington
Feversong: A Fever Novel
Karen Marie Moning
Castaway Dreams - Darlene Marshall 4.5This was so much fun. A fun romp with a colorful cast of characters. The grumpy surgeon and the fluffy sunny heroine. I have a hard time describing Daphne. I don't like the bubbly fluffy empty headed heroines, can't stand them. So initially I thought that is what Daphne was going to be like. Not even close. There is an openness and warmth to her character that just made me smile. Oh and she is so wonderfully horny *grinsAnd Alexander, so dour, so in need to be loved. They couldn't have been more well paired. Opposites that fit together like the yin and the yang. There was so much witty banter between the two, especially when they were shipwrecked together on an island. Reminded me of some of the old Katherine Hepburn movies I used to watch. Sometimes silly, over the top, fun adventure. There are pirates, a yappy dog, pink, lots of pink and not to forget, lots of words to learn. :) I am still smiling :)