atunah

Atunah's Romance Haus

The Alabaster Hip (The Regency Romp Trilogy Book 3)
Maggie Fenton;Margaret Foxe
Kit
Noreen A. Reilly-Harrington
Feversong: A Fever Novel
Karen Marie Moning
Miss Grimsley's Oxford Career (Signet Regency Romance) - Carla Kelly I know that every time I pick up a Carla Kelly book that it will be good. This one is no exception. I am just glad that the older stuff is being released again in ebook format. James "Jim" the Hero is just a nice guy. Not a rake, not a tortured soul, not a caveman, just a smart nice guy with normal issues. :). Heroine is equally likable. She wants so much to be educated and go to Oxford. Of course not possible for a woman at the time. The unfairness of it all, her brother that has to do his year there and doesn't want to, and a daughter that would love too and is not allowed. She does get to sneak a peek in breeches :)This one just made me feel good and smile at the end of it. I just wanted to add that I also appreciate when publishers put a little extra care into making the ebooks. Here I got squiggly chapter headings and the first letter in each new chapter has that same brushstroke type font. It just makes it look pretty and more like a pretty paper book.