atunah

Kit
Noreen A. Reilly-Harrington
Feversong: A Fever Novel
Karen Marie Moning
The Edge of Never - J.A. Redmerski This was a bit of a disappointment. I guess I was expecting amazing with all the great reviews. But for me, it just didn't work quite as well as it obviously did for others. The 2 main characters just acted more like 16/18 than the 20/25 they are described as being. A lot of ..and like... in the dialogue. The book switched from first person H to first person h. And in the beginning we have to go through everything twice. Did not like that at all. Just get on with it. I don't need to read the same scenes again and their thinking wasn't different enough from each other to matter. They both tried way to hard to be oh such "different" people from anyone else. There was them, and then the rest of the world. I didn't find them interesting enough as characters to warrant that. It just left me somewhat cold. I am thinking that I just won't find any more "NA" that I like. I loved "Easy", really liked "Slammed" and can't find anything else anymore.