atunah

Atunah's Romance Haus

The Alabaster Hip (The Regency Romp Trilogy Book 3)
Maggie Fenton;Margaret Foxe
Kit
Noreen A. Reilly-Harrington
Feversong: A Fever Novel
Karen Marie Moning
Highlander Most Wanted - Maya Banks As usual I can depend on Banks to deliver a satisfying and heartwarming Highland romance. I had to set this one aside though for a while. I think it was more me being worn out on suffering females at that time. :). I like to mix my reading up a bit. So I had only read a bit and let it stew. Then I picked it back up and pretty much read the rest in one sitting. The heroes are always real heroes in these books. They don't get nasty with the heroine and such things. Once they love, they are there for her. And they are not afraid to admit that they have been brought to their knees by the woman they love. Bowen is no exception to this here. Once his heart is lost, he is 100 percent committed. Even willing to make the sacrifice for the happiness of his woman. Sigh. And Genevieve really did deserve some happiness finally. Banks really puts the heroines through the ringers in her books. Yikes. I felt happy after finishing this, so that's good :).