atunah

Kit
Noreen A. Reilly-Harrington
Feversong: A Fever Novel
Karen Marie Moning
Deadlocked - Charlaine Harris Liked it a bit better than the last 2 books. I think Bellenos is one of my favorite characters. Delish disturbing elf :). Things actually moved along in this one. Compared to the last one. Still pale against the first few books of the series. Eric is kind of a drama queen, Sookie's kitchen is a place where very very bady things happen, and I can't figure out how Sookie always has all this fresh food in the house to eat when she is always busy with not dying. Most of the male characters have been neutered beyond recognition since about a couple of books ago, so that isn't anything new in this installment. Its like most characters are just empty faded shells of themself. Its wierd really. I am a little sad that I have only one more to go before its done. :). Still on the long library wait list for that one. I am determined to finish this series. If nothing else but as a closure for a series that started out so great and just couldn't keep it going.