atunah

Kit
Noreen A. Reilly-Harrington
Feversong: A Fever Novel
Karen Marie Moning
Pretty Girls Don't Cry - Tony J. Winn,  Dalya Moon *****Ugh, I just lost everything I typed, gee thanks goodreads. Trying again...........I received this book from the author after I checked out the blurb. I have a very personal connection to local radio and I don't see this theme in books very often. I actually ended up reading this one in one sitting last night, even though I only intended to check out a couple of chapters. I have a few library books I need to read that are backed up. But I didn't want to stop once I started and wanted to see where it went and especially how. I found Nora very likable right off the bat. Flawed yes, but there was just something about her I could relate too. The scenes at and about the radio station are very well done. The banter between Nora and Stevey on air later in the novel was especially well written. I could almost hear that back and forth in my head. I wasn't overly enamored about the nose job plot, but I guess it kind of fit. I mean, yes, its shallow, but we are allowed to do shallow things for our self, if they make us feel better. And if we have the money. :)This is very much a women's fiction with romance. Its Nora's life, her friends, her choices, good and the bad. Nora was very lovable, even though it took her a while to figure that one out.