atunah

Atunah's Romance Haus

The Alabaster Hip (The Regency Romp Trilogy Book 3)
Maggie Fenton;Margaret Foxe
Kit
Noreen A. Reilly-Harrington
Feversong: A Fever Novel
Karen Marie Moning
When She Said I Do - Celeste Bradley I am only 66 pages in and I am going  :o :o :o :o.I had to check and I have read a few of her books but I don't remember her being this, um, erotic? I mean it started right off the first few pages.The Hero is a recluse in some old musty estate, the heroine's family gets into trouble in the storm and go inside to warm up. They don't know anyone is there. So the heroine frolics around the rooms in her shift and the Hero thinks she is some sexy ghost and starts fondling her.  :D. Apparently he is hideous and deformed but I have no clue as we haven't seen him yet. He wears a hoodie.  :DI think this is suppose to read and be more like a farce. I am curious where we are going. By now he wants to grope her out of the bathtub and throw her on the kitchen table and do her doggie style.  ;D. They haven't actually done the deed yet, but its still more on the erotic romance side to me. I don't have any issues with that, its just that I don't recall Bradley to write like that. Or maybe I just don't remember. Oh, just to clear this up, because the drunk-wants to die-beastly looking hero, groped the heroine thinking it was a dream, her brother called him out and instead of getting killed in the duel, they decide to marry. This again all in the first few pages.  :DNow I want to know how monsterly he actually looks like and what the heck is going on here.  :D. Its like a gothic erotic romance at the moment. With a very horny "hideous" Hero. Oh, he really likes boobs. He keeps fondling hers so much I keep waiting for them to make some squeeky toy sound. Toot toot. I still think its intended to be humorous.  :D Well whatever it is, its got my attention. *****************************************************Finished this crazy book. The insanity in this one kept me sane while I went through some really bad times this week. It was ridiculous, charming, sexy, crazy mixed in with some really sigh worthy moments between the hero and the heroine. Some heartbreaking moments too, when the heroine gets to see the hero in full finally and we all learn the extend of his scars. My goodness there was some nuttiness going on, especially at the end. lol. I was like, did I just read that right? Yep I did :). Madness, utter madness.