atunah

Kit
Noreen A. Reilly-Harrington
Feversong: A Fever Novel
Karen Marie Moning
Tempting the Highlander - Janet Chapman So far my least favorite in the series. But still good. What didn't work for me was the heroine and some of the time line math. The heroines greatest joy in life is sewing. Those are her own words. Placing tiny invisible stitches. Someone shoot me now lol. The hole thing was just a tad to "homey" for me with all the kids and cuteness. The love story here was just a bit overly sweet. I would have liked Robbie to get a bit of a better love. The end was really fast wrapped up neatly and didn't make sense in regards to the ex. But mostly it was the heroine that didn't work for me. She was a walking contradiction and I just couldn't warm up to her. It was nice to see the others again, Michael, Ian. But since the jump in time from book 3 to book 4 is so large, it made it a bit weird to me. I guess I am not used to seeing the H/h ages like that in romance usually. So the last books couple is now some 20 or more years older. I wasn't clear on Robbie's age completely and the math didn't quite add up. But at the end of the book was a preview of "Only with a Highlander" the next in the story and I am intrigued. It's Winter's book and I will be reading that one soon. Hopefully with a little less sugar and few less kids :).