atunah

Atunah's Romance Haus

The Alabaster Hip (The Regency Romp Trilogy Book 3)
Maggie Fenton;Margaret Foxe
Kit
Noreen A. Reilly-Harrington
Feversong: A Fever Novel
Karen Marie Moning
Magic Burns - Ilona Andrews Down the rabbit hole, in technicolor, and I swear I was only drinking tea :).Holy cow what a trip. A walk-in tortoise oracle command center, complete with spongy tongue, some really fugly and gross monsters, a lion Hero that is really still kind of scary. And he apparently likes catnip filled toy mice, or so he says lol.Oh how I like Kate. A leading UF heroine that does not do totally non-logical stupid stuff. Some of the little things she does, in the middle of crisis, really are poignant and funny sometimes. This little gem here while talking to Ghastek who was piloting a ghastly vampire body:.....The vampire stared at me, his mouth slack as Ghastek assessed his options. I took a couple of forms from my desk, put them into the vamp’s mouth, and pulled them up by their edges. “What are you doing?” Ghastek asked. “My hole puncher broke.” “You have no respect for the undead.”I also really like the cat and mouse game that is between Kate and Curran at the moment. Lots of gross liquids in these books :)