atunah

Kit
Noreen A. Reilly-Harrington
Feversong: A Fever Novel
Karen Marie Moning
Iced - Karen Marie Moning I'd almost forgotten how much I missed the Fever world. I wasn't sure how I would like a story about Dani and from her viewpoint. Well I loved it. The mixture of despair, humor, secrets, death, weirdness just worked for me. And when the crew is together and bickers with each other, its like the 3 stooges :). The stuff coming out of Dani's mouth :)But why the heck did I start this series without waiting for the rest of the books. I did that with the Fever series so I could read them all. Now I have to wait who knows how long. *whines. I might have nightmares about the Hag. The images the author is putting in my head are disturbing and brilliant at the same time.That is one heck of a brain to have that kind of imagination and then putting it into words, that then put it into my brain. Wowser.