atunah

Kit
Noreen A. Reilly-Harrington
Feversong: A Fever Novel
Karen Marie Moning
Some Girls Bite - Chloe Neill I was just going to read a bit of this one. My first paper book in almost 4 years after reading nothing but Kindle books :). I was just going to sneak a little peek and then continue with the book I was reading already. I couldn't stop and finished all the way through. Wow, I loved it. I haven't been quite this hooked since I read the Fever series. And now I have to wait until the next one is ready at my library. The ebooks are too expensive for me. I am always a bit weary of books and series with hard ass, kick ass looking heroines on the cover. they can get annoying for me very fast and banchee screeching. But I just fell in love with Merit. The way she deals with this situation, she didn't want or asked for is very classy. She manages with courage, heart and a lot of humor. I just find her so likable. Every character that already is in her life, or then comes into her life brings a little something to the story as it builds. I think I fell in love with all of them. The wit though is what really got to me. Just loved all the banter. Its a very "grown up" world with vampires and other sups. And there are water nymphs. :). Can't wait to read the next one.