atunah

Atunah's Romance Haus

The Alabaster Hip (The Regency Romp Trilogy Book 3)
Maggie Fenton;Margaret Foxe
Kit
Noreen A. Reilly-Harrington
Feversong: A Fever Novel
Karen Marie Moning
First Drop of Crimson - Jeaniene Frost I am reading all the Night Huntress books in order, so I read the first 4 with Cat and Bones, and now this one. I didn't like the last one much and kind of lost my love for Cat/Bones. There was so much bickering and so much ugliness in it, I got tired of it. So reading Spade and Denise's story was like a breath of fresh air to me. I think I actually like Spade and Denise a bit more than Cat and Bones. Denise just reacted more "normal" to all the horrible things that happened to her. With Cat and Bones, its just another day at the office now it seems with slicing and dicing and killing and no reactions to it all. Denise had real reactions to the horror. PTSD, nightmares etc.I found their story had a sweetness to it, their growing attraction and love so vivid. And boy when they finally come together, they sizzle up the sheets. Mamma Mia lol. Spade just comes across as such a great hero. Tall dark and handsome and a Alpha gentleman. :). I loved them as individuals and together as a couple.