atunah

Kit
Noreen A. Reilly-Harrington
Feversong: A Fever Novel
Karen Marie Moning
Destined for an Early Grave - Jeaniene Frost I didn't like this one as much as the earlier in the series. There was just way to much bickering and just hurting each other. The constant lack of communications and assumptions were wearing me out. I mean just talk to each other, don't act like TSTL. Cat turned whiny and Bones just acted like an ass. And I think it also hurt that its in first person. So the whining is magnified and I couldn't get a good enough sense of Bones head. There was so much of this negative vibe, that it never really was repaired for me in the end. So now I like Bones less, and Cat less and them as a couple less. There was other stuff I didn't like and found really disappointing, but its hard to say so without spoilers. This book killed a bit of the like I had for the characters and the series. :(