atunah

Atunah's Romance Haus

The Alabaster Hip (The Regency Romp Trilogy Book 3)
Maggie Fenton;Margaret Foxe
Kit
Noreen A. Reilly-Harrington
Feversong: A Fever Novel
Karen Marie Moning
Fool Moon - Jim Butcher Harry still acts like a hormonal teenage boy most of the time. I almost didn't make it through the beginning of the book with Harry acting like the worst TSTL character. He acts so stupid and then tells us all how stupid it is and then he does it again, and again. And Murphy was getting on my nerves too, with the constant thinking the worst of him. But then seeing how stupid he acts most of the time, I guess I can't blame her lol.It did thankfully pick up from there and got better. I did like some of the other characters introduced. There was non stop action at some point and even Harry had some good moments sprinkled in between his not so good ones. Maybe there is hope he will grow some more in following books?I still have a problem though with the first person. It was especially bad when Harry has to tell us what a chauvinist he is and he likes to treat the ladies like ladies and bla bla. It kind of takes away from the sincerity, if I have to be told by the person how awesome they think they are lol. But as I like the story lines and the action that is happening in these books, I will continue. There was a glimmer of hope for me at the end that the growth in his and Murphy's character is happening.