atunah

Kit
Noreen A. Reilly-Harrington
Feversong: A Fever Novel
Karen Marie Moning

Knight (The Unfinished Hero Series)

Knight - Kristen Ashley I really just have no clue how to rate this one. It had 5 star moments, 1 star moments and everything in between. First off, this book, reads like a bar of Milka chocolate. I can't buy them anymore and bring them in the house because I can't stop eating them. Even though I know its not good for me to eat the whole bar in one sitting. :)All through the book I was like split personality. Oh no you didn't, oh my yes you did. Do it again. :)I hated the hero talk, but then why was it hot also. So confused.I think I'll have to stew a bit more to figure out what else to write in this review. But really, a book that makes me turn the pages fast, tear my hair out and nod my head, stick my fist in the air, yell at it no no no stop it, do it again, a book like that really did deliver to me as a reader. It certainly was not boring. :)