atunah

Atunah's Romance Haus

The Alabaster Hip (The Regency Romp Trilogy Book 3)
Maggie Fenton;Margaret Foxe
Kit
Noreen A. Reilly-Harrington
Feversong: A Fever Novel
Karen Marie Moning

Forged in Fire by Trish McCallan

Forged in Fire  - Trish McCallan

This is a non stop action romantic suspense. I really enjoyed it. It was one of those don't put down until finished books for me.

Its a bit rougher than other romantic suspense stories as far as the things that happen in it, but I applaud the author for not shying away showing bad guys that are really bad.

The story gripped me, the leads where great and so where the other characters.
Sometimes I like my romantic suspense to have more of a thriller vibe and this one gave me that. Just depends on my mood.

Now the end was a bit abrupt and I knew that reading the reviews. But I read the version that was out by the author before this newest one with Montlake and it says in the description that the ending was changed to less of a "cliffhanger".

I didn't really have any issues with the ending in this, original version. So much stuff happens with this non stop action that not everything can be wrapped up in a nice bow like that. Its not that kind of book. But it was satisfying in that sense to me. And that is coming from someone that hates cliffhangers. :)

I cannot wait for the next one. I waited to read this so I would be closer to the release date.