atunah

Atunah's Romance Haus

The Alabaster Hip (The Regency Romp Trilogy Book 3)
Maggie Fenton;Margaret Foxe
Kit
Noreen A. Reilly-Harrington
Feversong: A Fever Novel
Karen Marie Moning

Limelight by K. Ball

Limelight - Krista D. Ball

Contemporary romance with adult characters both in their 30's. Thank you very much :)
Hero is 37 and a famous, really famous actor.

The Heroine is a very successful writer, whose book was made into a movie. The hero is the lead actor in that movie and that is how they eventually meet.

The heroine has some issues with crowds which I thought was well presented. It also creates a interesting dynamic considering how famous he is and the fans.

What I liked is that even though the hero is the famous actor, its not a story of rich boy, poor girl. The heroine is successful and wealthy in her own right so there is no power gap between them.

There is a nice build up sensuality that is really sexy. Its not a super steamy read by any means and it was just fine the way it was. Sexy was definitely there.

I liked the fun interplay between them and how even though there was some shyness on the heroines part, she still kept her wit and head. The little tidbits about writer life and some extent of actor life I found interesting.