atunah

Kit
Noreen A. Reilly-Harrington
Feversong: A Fever Novel
Karen Marie Moning

Barely a Lady (Drake's Rakes Series #1)

Barely a Lady - Eileen Dreyer 4.5This one shouldn't have worked at all for me. It has some elements I usually hate in romance booksYet, I couldn't stop reading, I just had to know what happened next and how it all unravelled. The stuff the heroine had to go through, in large part of actions of the Hero based on his inability to trust her, made me want to drown him at some points. But yet, I still couldn'thate him. I still believed in the end that he changed and that he will try his darndest to make upfor the pain he caused. I did shed a few tears at the end :)The suspense and the emotions were all wrapped up in each other and were unwrapped like the layers in an onion. Or in the case of the heroine, opening all the boxes she had shelfed awayto be able to bear the pain.Wonderful supporting cast, vivid details and an ability of the author to make me care about everyone. I love the most when I read a book and I can almost feel what the characters are going through, I can get that sense of either joy or despair. I can't wait to read the next one, knowing who the h/H are.