atunah

Atunah's Romance Haus

The Alabaster Hip (The Regency Romp Trilogy Book 3)
Maggie Fenton;Margaret Foxe
Kit
Noreen A. Reilly-Harrington
Feversong: A Fever Novel
Karen Marie Moning

The Wild One

The Wild One - Danelle Harmon

Free today on Kindle 8/28/12 !!!!Backlist title, just released on Kindle 5/15/12 :)Being able to read these backlist titles, is one of my favorite thing about my Kindle. I have issues with the font in paperback books, especially those that are long out of print and yellowed. So every time I see a title pop up on Kindle, that I have had on my list for a long time, I am very happy. This is the kind of book that reminds me why I love Historical Romance novels. The Hero is a spoiled, childish, irresponsible lout, causing mayhem in the town with is drinking buddies. But very early on it is clear he has a deep rooted sense of honor and is generally a good person. There was no rush here, he had to mature in his time and it was refreshing to read it happening slow, during the whole book. I look forward to reading the other 3 in the series.