atunah

Atunah's Romance Haus

The Alabaster Hip (The Regency Romp Trilogy Book 3)
Maggie Fenton;Margaret Foxe
Kit
Noreen A. Reilly-Harrington
Feversong: A Fever Novel
Karen Marie Moning

Lord of the Black Isle

Lord of the Black Isle - Elaine Coffman In the previous book "Return of the Black Douglas", we get the story of Izzy. In this one, its all about the twin sister Elisabeth. Both of them travel back in time in the last one. There was a bit more humor and lightheartedness in the previous one, while Elisabeth has many more struggles to get through. Its a bit more gritty, for lack of better word. While I didn't mind the medical learning she does, the constant inner dialogues do get a bit tedious. They go on and on for pages and pages. So there is a lot of "thinking" going on in this one, less doing. I would have liked to get a little better feeling for the Hero. He has suffered a lot of loss and I would have liked to explore that a little more and just get more of a sense who he is. But I did enjoy it and in some ways I liked that their stories weren't too similar and that their paths were very different to finding love. Just was missing the little something to get me up to a 4 star on this one.