atunah

Noreen A. Reilly-Harrington
Feversong: A Fever Novel
Karen Marie Moning

Lick (Stage Dive, #1)

Lick - Kylie Scott He spoons, he likes to spoon. Need I say more? :)This started out right with a bang and I just had to keep reading. She wakes up with a hangover in a bathroom in Vegas married to a hot guy and puking. And she can't remember any of it. Can't say this happened to me, but it sounds like a lot of fun, especially if the groom is a famous rock band dude who is might yummy. :)Reader friends kept yakking about this one again and again, and I finally gave in. I am so glad I did. It was awesome. It has it all, yummy hero, great heroine, just the right amount of angst, sensual sexy times and most important, emotions that feel strong throughout the read. I love reading about a guy that is not afraid to show his feelings. Its manly. Its delish, its hot. Have I mentioned the yummy hero? I am looking forward to other books about other members of the band. I guess I'll have to hunt down when that will be.