atunah

Noreen A. Reilly-Harrington
Feversong: A Fever Novel
Karen Marie Moning

Under the Same Sky

Under the Same Sky - Genevieve Graham I paid full price for this after I read the sample. It was lowered from 12.99 to 7.99, so I figured why not. I have seen it recommended a while and I liked the premise reading the blurb. One of the few books I bought right from my Kindle after reading the sample and I love that it picks right up where I left off. Seamless. I usually order books from my computer, but I just couldn't wait and had to have it. This was really good. Beautiful language. There is a lot of dark stuff in here though. I mean the Hero survives Culloden and the author doesn't sugarcoat the aftermath. So if one has certain triggers, maybe read some of the spoiler reviews. Violence is there, some of it towards children and woman. Its gritty and beautiful at the same time. The two souls connected across the continents. Like the ultimate romance, really. What they have to endure to find each other makes you weep. Yet the hope in both is so strong and the believe never really wavers. I don't know what else to put in here without spoiling too much. Its the journey that is gripping and full of despair and hope. Its the kind of saga type historical romance I adore and not many of them are written anymore today.I already have the 2nd on order. Can't wait to read it.