atunah

Noreen A. Reilly-Harrington
Feversong: A Fever Novel
Karen Marie Moning
Obsidian - Jennifer L. Armentrout

Not sure how to review this one. First off, it was a total page turner. I just couldn't stop reading. I liked the story line and anything sci fi-ish I am on it like a kitty on catnip. I am also intrigued at what else is going to happen going further so I will definitely continue to read the series. I am not usually a big fan of young adult stuff, but this plot interested me. The characters are lively, sometimes too lively. But holy crap what a douche Daemon is. And Katy unfortunately showed many signs of having TSTL tendencies. On one hand she has her head on pretty good so that is why it was so frustrating to me that she would continue to give him chance after chance when he always goes right back to being a douche. He was still a douche at the end and I finally saw some of that backbone that I knew Katy had. Oh to be 17 again. Or not. :). I don't think I was ever this emo that age. Omg the drama lama. Yet, I couldn't stop turning the pages. So there is that. Off to find the next in the series. Finding sci-fi romance, or sci-fi with strong romantic elements at least is really difficult, so on that front, this book delivered. Bit tired of the furry and fanged I guess.