atunah

Kit
Noreen A. Reilly-Harrington
Feversong: A Fever Novel
Karen Marie Moning

A Once and Future Love (Time Passages, No 18)

A Once and Future Love - Anne Kelleher Somewhere between a 2 and a 3 I guess. Overall ok, but many things annoyed. Interesting that in this time travel, its the hero that goes into the past, not the heroine. So points for that. Unfortunately, he turned out to be too accepting of all the politics, intrigue and all that was going on back around the year 1214. I did like the weaving in of history of the Magna Carta. That stuff just interests me. Most annoying though was the actions of the heroine towards the end where she tells the sister in law of her husbands enemy something very incriminating and dangerous. She just blabbles about something that in those times could be deadly. Considering she had knowledge of many things going then and seemed pretty smart, it just seemed totally out of character and just so stupid. I also wasn't overly enamored with the end. The author notes state that the ending was changed from its original published state. I have never read this book before, so I have no clue what changed. It just didn't leave me in the best place I guess.