atunah

Atunah's Romance Haus

The Alabaster Hip (The Regency Romp Trilogy Book 3)
Maggie Fenton;Margaret Foxe
Kit
Noreen A. Reilly-Harrington
Feversong: A Fever Novel
Karen Marie Moning

Tangled

Tangled - Emma Chase I don't even have words. Goodness, this was friggin awesome. First person from the Hero's POV.I thought, not sure how this will work. As I start reading I realize I am in for something special right away. Its one of those you have to see it to understand just how refreshing this romance is. Drew, oh what a man slut. Bad bad boy. I mean he is a really bad boy. And sexy as hell and Kate is his perfect match. Oh those two and their verbal matches. Its like watching a Tennis match. Serve down the middle, return, forehand down the line, you get the idea. Do it all over again. Game Set Match. Who would have thought, that a book with a horndog as a Hero, a witty funny romantic comedy, would also be one of the most romantic books I have read. In a sea of juvenile so called contemporary romances out there right now, this one sticks out by being a grown up, sexy, witty example of what CR should be. No whiny emo crap here. And best thing is, it never really slows down. Once it starts, it just doesn't let go. There are no sagging parts, like some books have. You know, at 40% in in many books there is a sinkhole and it goes on til you hit around 65% of the read. Not here. Its full steam ahead. And this does kind of play like a rom com movie in my head. And I don't usually read books like that. And in the authors notes it says this is a debut? Mamma Mia. This might possibly the best book of 2013 for me so far. What the hell am I suppose to read now. Well I guess I did have a few words after all :).