atunah

Feversong: A Fever Novel
Karen Marie Moning

Romancing the Duke by Tessa Dare

Romancing the Duke - Tessa Dare

I just could not stop smiling reading this. I think I am still smiling. It is so wonderfully delightful without being cloying. I hate using these cliche words, but it was really charming. :)

Like a fairy-tale for grownups.

Izzy is just the best kind of heroine. 26 and now alone in the world. Her father died and left her with nothing, even though he was famous for writing stories with Izzy being a big part in those stories. She is down to her last shillings and is being summoned to a Castle for some inheritance from a god father.

For some reason she ends up inheriting that bat infested Castle with one big problem. There is a Duke still there. Scarred and visually impaired, Ransom is stubborn and kind of like a wounded animal.

From the first meeting of the two, I could feel the sparks, the chemistry was off the charts.

She just blows into his dark ordered life like a sparkly charming whirlwind.

And the other characters are just to sweet. I don't want to say too much, its nicer to just read and experience. There is just such a sense of honor and romance throughout this book. Izzy never gave up on her dreams and she is just so lovable. And as gruffy and hurt as the Duke is, you just want him to have her.

This is the perfect romance novel to read when you need some smiles in your life. :)